To change settings or to revert to the factory version of obnizOS, you must turn on the power supply and use the You can do this when you start up the system after turning it on. There are two ways to do this.
- Press a button on power up, from the screen on the device or from a browser
- After the power is turned on, a command is sent via serial connection to enter the setting mode.
1. Press a button on power up, from the screen on the device or from a browser
When a device with a screen, such as the obniz Board (1Y) or M5StickC, is started while pressing a button, the setting screen is displayed.
Position of the button
- obniz Board/obniz Board 1Y: Push in the dial
- M5StickC: buttonB (side button)
If there is no operation, the system will be restarted.
Method of operation
obniz Board / obniz Board 1Y
Move the dial to move the cursor and press to select.
Press buttonB to move the cursor, and then press the big button (buttonA) in the table labeled "M5″ to select it.
|Normal Launch||Do nothing and start up as normal.|
|FactoryReset||Restore the version to the factory's obnizOS.|
|Reset Wi-Fi||Erase all saved Wi-Fi passwords and other information.|
|Display Info||You can check the installed version of obnizOS and the Wi-Fi Mac address. (Older obnizOS will not show this item.)|
2. After the power is turned on, a command is sent via serial connection to enter the setting mode.
It takes less than 1 second to change to the setting mode when you boot up obnizOS with a serial connection.
Press 's' to setting mode Input char >>
If you send a lowercase s in this state, you will be in setting mode.
-----Select Setting----- 0:NormalBoot 1:Interface(Wireless LAN or Wired LAN or Cellular Module) 2:All Reset 3:Wireless LAN Reset 4:Wired LAN Reset 5:Cellular Module Reset 6:Factory Reset Input number >>