obniz Starter Guides
A guide to getting started with IoT with obniz, common to all products such as the obniz Board and obnizOS.
- Purchasing Licensed Products
- Connect to the Cloud
- Account Creation and Linking
- How to use the program editor
- Use internal components
- What is a usable UI in a browser?
- Form Operated Electronics
- Plotting the temperature on a graph
- 3D Graphics
- Adjust the style
- Importing External Libraries
- Object Recognition with TensorFlow
- Motor control by voice recognition
- What is a serverless event?
- Run the program at a fixed time.
- Integrate with IFTTT via Webhook
- Run the program on device events
- To run Node.js
- Using AWS Lambda and the API Gateway
- Convenient Runkit
- Creating a webhook with Runkit
- Creating a temperature acquisition API
This is a lesson using the obniz Board or Kits.
You can learn how to use obniz step by step.